I read a lot of books in January, and for once, I’ve written reviews for all of them too. All of my reviews are listed on Goodreads, and I still need to transfer them to Amazon, but at least they have reviews… albeit short ones. Better than nothing, right?
- Drummer Boy by Loren Long
- Magic Can be Murder by Vivian Vande Velde
- Virgie Goes to School with Us Boys by Elizabeth Fitzgerald Howard
- Skip Beat V. 1-3 Omnibus by Yoshiki Nakamura
- War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
- Audrey’s Promise by Susah Sheehey
- The Dinosaurs’ Night Before Christmas by Anne Muecke
- Enchant by Demelza Carlton
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Broken Prince by Erin Watt
- Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
- The Sea Queen by Jovee Winters
- Guilty by Association by E. A. Copen
- Leo Loves Aries by Anyta Sunday
- Leo Tops Aries by Anyta Sunday
- Dead by Morning by Kayla Krantz
- Fool’s Gold by Sarah Madison
My reading tastes for the month went all over the place, and I’m thankful for it. There are possibly a few books missing from this list as well because we read to the girls on a daily basis, and while I wanted to record all of them on my lists as well, I failed to do so after the first couple of days. So more may be added to this list as I get Grace’s reading lists back and add the ones I’ve read to her onto here. Those will be added on at the bottom if I do that though.
Disclaimer: All images pulled from Goodreads.