Below is a list of all the books I read in February. Once again, all of them have had short reviews written on Goodreads, but have not had those reviews transferred to Amazon or any other sites.
- Borrowing Blue by Lucy Lennox
- Taming Teddy by Lucy Lennox
- Jumping Jude by Lucy Lennox
- Grounding Griff by Lucy Lennox
- A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught
- Paradise Falls by Abigail Graham
- Yours to Bare by Jessica Hawkins
- Fogoyle by Chrusty Mann
- Beauty and the Dark by Georgia le Carre
- 5,000 Words Per Hour by Chris Fox
- How to Write a Novella in 24 Hours by Andrew Mayne
- The Coffee Break Novelist by Kevin O. McLaughlin
While I did not read as many books this month, there are books missing from this list – all the children’s books I read to the girls. Granted, Justin does most of the reading to the girls these days, but there are books I read to them that I can’t remember. As I remember them, they will be added to the list.
Disclaimer: All images pulled from Goodreads.