This is the second time I’ve set up quarterly goals. My first attempt was this past quarter (April, May, June) and… It didn’t go as well as I’d hoped. Mostly because I forgot I’d set quarterly goals until halfway through June. I was just working on random things as they crossed my mind.
Here’s what I had planned:
– Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo (50K words) – COMPLETE
– Complete Endless Starry Nights (2.25 chapters left) – COMPLETE (1st and 2nd draft)
– Complete untitled dragon prequel (3 chapters left)
– Write untitled dragon book #1
– Outline Shifters & Mages books #3-4 – COMPLETE (in my mind)
Three out of five isn’t bad, and I’m not complaining. I’m just kicking myself that I forgot about my plans. Hopefully this quarter (July, August, September) will be different.
Here’s this quarter’s goals:
– Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo (50K words; Hunters’ Betrayal)
– Finish first on-paper edit of Endless Starry Nights
– Complete first draft of Hunters’ Betrayal
– Create marketing plan for Puck’s Choice
– Complete first draft of untitled dragon prequel (3 chapters left)
Again, not a lot of goals, but something I hope I can manage to complete. We’ll see how this quarter goes. Wish me luck!
Previously on 2017 Quarterly Goals:
– 2017 Quarter Two Goals
Do you have quarterly goals? How do you measure the amount of success you’ve had each month? Do you track it any way?