I did not read as many books this month as I have in the past, but I have read a few that will work for me in the my publishing future. I don’t necessarily agree with Fox’s idea of writing to market, but he does have interesting ideas within each of his non-fiction works, and I like how he backs them all up with examples from his own experiences.
That said, there’s a few books I plan on reading this month that also deal with publishing. Can you guess why? Surely you can. 😉
- Write to Market by Chris Fox
- Beasts of Babylon by E.A. Copen
- Launch to Market by Chris Fox
- Six Figure Author by Chris Fox
- Relaunch Your Novel by Chris Fox
- The Last Necromancer by C.J. Archer
- Blood Wager by Connie Suttle
- Kings of Ruin by Daniel Arenson
Disclaimer: All images pulled from Goodreads.